Down Syndrome South Australia (DSSA) is a member based, not-for-profit organisation that advocates for and offers a range of services to people in South Australia with Down syndrome, global development delay and other chromosomal disorders.
Our goal is to promote inclusion, diversity and opportunity for people living with Down syndrome and help them reach their full potential. We help facilitate strong connections between families in similar situations and build long-lasting, supportive relationships.
Our main services include:
- Leading edge early intervention and education programs designed by experts in intellectual disability and chromosomal disorders
- Family peer support network
- Community awareness initiatives which promote inclusion and acceptance
- Life education and work skills programs for adults
- Community and social activites for children and adults
- Professional development through Learning 4 All website link.