DSSA exists to provide support and services to people with Down syndrome and other chromosomal disorders and their families, and is the only specialist Down syndrome organisation to provide education programs.
Our main services include:
- Leading edge early intervention and education programs designed by experts in intellectual disability and chromosomal disorders
- Family peer support network
- Community awareness initiatives which promote inclusion and acceptance
- Life education and work skills programs for adults
- Community and social activities for children and adults
- Professional development through Learning 4 All.
Our goal is to build self-esteem and positive relationships through inclusion and create a voice for people living with Down syndrome in South Australia.
Please click here to download the DSSA Services brochure.